KING INA CHURCH OF ENGLAND ACADEMY
Start children off on the way they should go and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
Within our secure Christian environment, our vision is to develop healthy, happy, motivated learners who aspire to achieve their full potential and who look to the future with confidence.
Our Christian steps that we are focused on are : Hope, Endurance, Friendship, Peace, Creation and Koinonia.
The children helped us to turn these values in to language that they understand:
* Believe - We hope for a better world where everyone is kind and respectful of each other and we believe in a bright future .
* Determination - We use endurance to be the best we can be and never give up.
* Friendship - We are friendly, caring honest and supportive to all in our community.
* Calm - We are peaceful and have healthy minds and bodies that help develop our well-being.
* Eco-friendly - We respect, love and care for the world God created for us to live in.
* Community - We work together as a team in all that we do in our school and wider community.
To build on the Academy’s Church of England foundation and encourage a way of life which respects the beliefs of others
To develop the potential of each child
To help each child to look to the future with confidence
To provide a well managed Academy